Why ATC? Because we offer great healthcare career training in Huntington Park and more:
- Approved by the Bureau of Private Postsecondary Education for the State of California (BPPE)
- Approved by State Department of Rehabilitation and Private Vocational Rehabilitation
- Authorized by the U.S. Department of Education to disburse Title IV Funds. ATC offers Financial Aid for those who qualify
- ATC is authorized by the South Bay Workforce Investment Board to provide training under the Federal Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Approved by the California State Approving Agency for Veterans Education (CSAAVE)
- Approved by the California Massage Therapy Council
- Provides Career Job Placement Assistance
- Features Flexible Class Schedules
A-Technical College can help you reach your job goals faster—and prepare you for an exciting future. Our accredited technical school offers outstanding programs for those interested in medical industry or administrative careers.
A-Technical College holds accreditation through the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and training (ACCET). ACCET was founded in 1974 for the purpose of improving continuing education and training, and has been officially recognized by the U.S. Department of Education since 1978 as a “reliable authority” on the quality of education and training provided by the institutions it accredits. In 1998, ACCET became the only recognized accrediting agency to be certified as an ISO 9001-Quality Management System, under the international standards established by the International Organization for Standardization, and continues to hold that unique status.
Where will you be next year?
Classes are enrolling now with most programs taking less than a year. Don't wait another day to begin a great career. Let's get started!